compensation: $20+/hour, DOE employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Hamer-Fischbein designs and manufactures bagging equipment and automated packaging solutions under the Hamer and Fischbein brands is looking for three Mechanical Assemblers for our Plymouth, MN office. The role will work M-F from 6:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. We offer up to $5,250.00 per year for tuition reimbursement.
• Assemble mechanical components, sub-assemblies and complete machines. Organize assembly area and build assemblies within allocated shop hours.
• Plumb pneumatics and wire machines and machine options based on customer specifications.
• Ability to read electrical prints (ladder prints), sketches, diagrams, and blueprints.
• Mechanical skills are needed to be able to drill tap, do ladder work, and use electrical tools.
• Maintain a clean and safe environment through a continued program of general cleaning.
• Perform quality checks at all assembly levels per company standards. Perform machine run-in, document final quality checks and prepare the machine for shipment.
• Make recommendations for design and manufacturing process improvements.
• Be able to work closely in a team environment with Leads, Manufacturing Technicians and Engineers.
• High School Diploma or GED required
• A minimum of 2-years of manufacturing assembly experience
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs. on a regular basis
• Ability to stand on a concrete flooring
• Must be able to push, pull, squat and grasp materials
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers