Apex Systems is looking for 3 Maintenance Techs ASAP!! This is an immediate need and we are looking to move quickly with these!! Please apply if you are interested!
QR Code Link to This Post
Maintenance Tech Job Description:
• Utilizes computer software, including management reporting systems and construction project management software in order to plan, monitor and report on construction projects.
• Establishes initial project schedule including task definition and breakdown in accordance with standard procedures.
• Responsible for securing the proper building permits, and hazardous materials surveys for construction work performed.
• Responsible for project communication including distributing schedule changes as warranted by customer, facilitating project meetings and pre-construction meetings, and providing proper notification to FM district operations for shutdowns.
• Ensures compliance with building codes, safety requirements, and partners with appropriate University departments to resolve safety, environmental, and workers compensation issues.
• Plans for contract close-out, including occupancy, commissioning (if any), warranty, and maintenance manuals.
• Manages the procurement process for all materials and services for the project. Solicits vendor and sub-contractor proposals and quotes, evaluates and makes awards per purchasing requirements.
• Completes all required purchasing documentation.
• Responsible for reviewing all field change orders, including assessing budget and schedule impact, and communication with all project stakeholders.
• Create overall project schedule with milestones for construction activities based on material delivery and customer needs.
• Works with the Superintendent in troubleshooting field problems that arise during construction.
• Interface with customers to minimize impact of construction activities.
• Coordinates final punch list walk-through with customer and other stakeholders.
AA degree in construction management or HVAC
At least 1-2 years of related work experience