Industrial machinery manufacturer located in Minneapolis has an immediate opportunity for an experienced machine builder/assembler of industrial machinery and parts. Qualified candidates should have some vocational school training and/or assembly experience.
QR Code Link to This Post
This candidate must be a self-starter and responsible for:
- Performing mechanical, pneumatic, and some hydraulic assembly of custom industrial machinery.
- Some electrical assembly and electrical panel building experience would be preferable.
- Reading and interpreting engineering assembly drawings and schematics.
- Some quality control testing before machine shipment.
- Providing their own tools.
A willingness to travel on occasion for machine installations is desirable, but not required.
Company is a leading manufacturer of custom laminating and metal finishing machines and systems for over 50 years and is centrally located. Competitive compensation and excellent benefits are available to qualified candidates.
Interested candidates please send Word or PDF resumes through Craig's List email.