QR Code Link to This Post
R & D Engineer
Volt Workforce Solutions is partnering with an industry leader of one of the largest medical manufacturers, to hire an R & D Engineer.
- Years Experience: 0-6 years of related work experience with a complete understanding of specified functional area,
Skills: Prior engineering skills/experience preferred
Education: Bachelor's degree in Mechanical, Biomedical or Electrical Engineering or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
Duties: This position is Responsible for providing engineering support in the creation and the development of new medical device products (invasive and non-invasive).
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures.
- Provides R&D support for market-released cardiovascular catheters.
- Conducts feasibility studies to verify capability and functionality to support investigations and/or design changes.
- Develops solutions to improve product function and manufacturability.
- Directs support personnel and coordinates project activities.
- Write and submit Engineering Change orders.
- Maintains detailed documentation throughout all phases of development.
- Investigates and evaluates design changes, manufacturing changes, NCMRs and/or customer complaints.
- Reviews or coordinates vendor activities to support development.
- Research various cost-effective, alternative approaches to current designs and processes
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer