Strom Engineering Minnesota has an exciting new opening for a Quality Engineer job opportunity with a great manufacturing company located in Minneapolis, MN.
QR Code Link to This Post
* Monitor department performance, manage inspection activities including but not limited to PPAP's, ensuring that all employees are working efficiently to meet customer needs and timelines.
* Ensure on-time satisfaction of external and internal customer. Quickly respond to customer concerns.
* Supervisory responsibilities: Class A and B Inspectors, Quality Technician(s).
* Ensure compliance to safety procedures and policies.
* Manage external and internal reject activity, corrective and preventative actions. Support Continual Improvement projects and conduct Manager Review meetings.
* Coach, train and mentor all personnel on the production floor. Provide on-going training as needed.
* Collaborate with QA Manager and conduct verbal and written employee performance reviews in a timely and professional manner.
* Perform administrative functions ensuring that all paperwork and jobs are being processed in a timely and efficient manner.
* Utilizes Statistical Process control methods to identify opportunities, train employees, monitors and communicates accomplishments of cross-functional teams.
* Education: Bachelor's Degree in Business Management or Engineering or AA degree plus ASQ certification and 4+ years of experience.
* Good written and verbal communication skills.
* Knowledge in the function of inspection equipment.
* ISO experience.
* Automotive industry experience preferred.
* Computer skills: Microsoft Office.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Strong verbal and written communications skills.
* Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees.
Please submit resume in Microsoft Word format.