Holaday Circuits, Inc. is looking for 2nd shift Machine operators! Holaday Circuits, Inc manufactures printed circuit boards.
QR Code Link to This Post
We do not require experience for these positions - we will train you on everything!
- Desire to learn
- Ability to come to work on time everyday
- Must be 18 and over to apply
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Due to ITAR (International Traffic in Arms Regulations) all employees are required to be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident. Upon offer of employment, applicants will be required to present documentation for ITAR.
- Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for health and dependent care expenses.
- 401k/Profit Sharing
- Paid vacation and holidays
Holaday Circuits, Inc will give you a sense of collaboration, a commitment to integrity, and a sense of how we make a difference together. Our employees are considered Holaday's greatest asset. Working together in teams, in a friendly, supportive atmosphere, each employee is encouraged to improve upon their individual skills while contributing to the accomplishment of the company objectives.
To apply in-person, our address is:
11126 Bren Road West
Minnetonka, MN 55343
* * * To find us take Hwy 169 to Bren Road, Take Bren Road west 1 mile. Turn right at the blue mailbox. Enter door under the blue awning with "Holaday Circuits" printed on it. * * *