compensation: $15 - $20 per hour DOQ employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
The Marketing Representative is responsible for pitching our product at various marketing events including small tastings, promotional events and large trade shows
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Conduct product tastings at various store locations to build our customer base
• Marketing products to large groups at events
• Have strong product knowledge and clearly explain proper usage to customers.
• Develop customers by creating and keeping good rapport with previous and new customers.
• Ability to assist set up and tear down for events.
• Ability to get to and from events on-time and independently.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills.
• Initiative, Independence, Self-discipline
• Professional and ethical conduct
• Friendly and personable demeanor
• Must have a strong work ethic, act with integrity and promote professionalism at all times.
• Focus on customer engagement and building relationships
• Qualifying customers by asking about their interests and taste preferences.
• Directing guests toward a mix that’s best suited to them.
• Willingness to learn and work as part of a team
• Desire to grow with the company.
• Previous experience is preferred, in sales and/or hospitality industry
• Must be 21 years of age
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
• Hourly pay starting at $15-20/hr based on experience.
• Flexible hours.
• Career advancement opportunities.
• Employee discounts on products.
• Profit sharing opportunities for regular, part-time employees
EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
Weekend availability (Friday, Saturday, sometimes Sunday) for working tastings and events.
Summer Lakes Beverage is proud to be a Minnesota company. We know that our employees are our greatest asset and are committed to their support, development and advancement. In addition to taking care of our employees, we are equally passionate about contributing to the betterment of the communities and environment of our state! We reinvest by donating our time and energy to different local organizations and causes throughout the year. If you are interested in working with a fabulous company and being a contributor to the greater good…JOIN US!!!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers