The Graphic Designer is responsible for the day to day creative leadership for design and production work within the marketing department. This person provides the department with the physical and functional development of various marketing, promotional, and training materials. The ideal candidate will work well as a team member and can produce high quality work within deadlines.
QR Code Link to This Post
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Conceptualize graphic layouts and integrate graphics into multiple print and digital media.
2. Produce from approved concept, copy, and images, artwork for advertisements, mailings, sales support materials and website images as directed.
3. Concept and design of graphics for various websites.
4. Assist in the collection of all graphic elements for distributors and customers.
5. Assist Marketing department personnel in miscellaneous projects as needed.
6. Other related duties as requested working towards the generation of revenues within the Company, working within the guidelines of Company Policies.
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Completion of a program in graphic design. Associate degree in Marketing, Advertising, or Communications is a plus. Candidates should have 1-2 years experience in graphic design.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
Computer skills including proficiency in QuarkXpress and/or InDesign, Acrobat Illustrator; PhotoShop and a basic understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Demonstrates attention to detail and deadline-oriented a must. Excellent verbal and written communication skills and an ability to work individually on a project or in a team environment.