compensation: Competitive salary based on experience. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Digital Content Marketing Specialist
Brandography is a digital marketing firm seeking a full-time employee to add to our search engine optimization and content creation services. This position will focus on building and executing strong SEO strategy, creating excellent written content, and closely collaborating with our other digital marketing teams.
Interested applicants must include a professionally written cover letter, resume, and writing samples to be considered. Please note examples of relevant work experience and include any applicable work samples.
To be considered, a candidate must be able to comfortably execute, manage, and perform quality assurance on tasks in these areas:
Content + SEO Management
- Build strong SEO/content strategies for our clients
- Write or edit blogs, press releases, email newsletters, articles, etc.
- Provide technical writing services to develop white papers and case studies
- Work with freelance writers in producing excellent copy on-time and on-brief
- Assist with content needs in other departments and provide quotes for SEO/content sections of sales proposals as requested
- Lead SEO refresh projects: performance reports, webpage copy updates, keyword selection, metadata creation, Google Analytics configuration, etc.
- Execute and monitor technical SEO strategy on an ongoing basis for clients
- Research and evaluate digital marketing indicators and status and assist in strategy creation for our clients
- Establish and monitor effective Pay-Per-Click ad campaigns
- Stay up to date on trends and best practices for digital SEO and content marketing and provide internal recommendations for continual improvement
Account Management Support
- Support our client management team by providing regular project updates
- Work directly with certain clients and partners on content needs
- Participate in sales meetings to answer questions and discuss SEO strategy
- Assist with and prepare marketing proposals
General Digital Marketing Support
- Closely collaborate with SEM teams to support Google AdWords campaigns and other services that may require content or SEO alignment
- Help internal teams build and execute Brandography's internal SEO strategy
- Assist with social media content strategy, guidance, and execution
To be considered for this position, a candidate must have at least three years of experience creating SEO content and strategy, with a degree in creative writing, English, marketing/advertising, or equivalent experience. Managerial and quality assurance experience heavily preferred.
This describes you:
- You are team-oriented and always willing to take on whatever is needed for the team to succeed. Our team is supportive.
- You have an ability to address issues that arise with a positive and solution-oriented mindset, we're in the business of solving problems. Our team is constructive.
- At Brandography we believe that drama precludes great customer service, so we prefer to constrain our drama to reality TV, where it belongs. Our team is nondramatic.
- You are actively growing in your career and life and are excited to join a team of pros who are doing the same. Our team is driven.
- You say what you mean and mean what you say. Avoiding drama requires us to be open and honest. Our team is genuine.
- You love to stay up to date in a constantly changing industry and frequently recommend new areas of growth and opportunity. Our team is forward-thinking.
- You have exceptional written communication skills, to include content writing and technical writing.
- You have a deep understanding of current SEO/SEM practices and are familiar with the elements required for success.
- You can manage multiple projects and priorities at once.
- You have an excellent understanding of the following:
▪ Google AdWords
▪ Google Analytics
▪ Social Media Marketing
▪ Google Drive & Dropbox
▪ Google Docs / Sheets / Slides
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers