compensation: Competitive wage based on experience employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Walther Goss Law is a small firm located in the North Loop of Minneapolis. Our practice areas include personal injury, worker’s comp, and immigration.
We have an opening for a full-time English/Spanish bilingual receptionist and legal assistant position. Experience is not necessary – as this is an entry-level position and we are willing to train the right candidate --, but any legal experience would be appreciated. Otherwise qualified candidates are encouraged to apply too, as we are hoping to hire a candidate who is looking for a place to learn and grow along with our firm.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
• Answering phones and speaking with both potential and existing clients
• Some litigation support, including e-filing and e-serving documents
• Opening and closing files, drafting correspondence, setting up claims with the insurance company, contacting medical providers, and ongoing file management
• Copying, scanning, and maintaining file organization
• Performing client intakes and having other direct contact with clients
• Filing claims with insurance companies
• Management of attorneys’ calendars
Requirements include, but are not limited to:
• Fluency in both English and Spanish, written and spoken
• Strong computer skills
• Ability to self-direct and work independently
• Excellent customer service and interactions with people from a wide variety of backgrounds
• Competitive wage based on experience
• Free parking
• A business-casual work environment
Please submit your resume along with a cover letter to James Parker at email@example.com.
PLEASE NOTE: Only candidates noting Spanish fluency will be considered for this position.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers