compensation: Depending on Experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Join Us to Build a Great Company with Great People with Unlimited Opportunities!
This position will require crew members to travel around the country throughout the season. On average each job location lasts around 7-14 days before moving on to the next site. To apply text “Apply” to 763-324-9948.
Major Opportunities & Key Accountabilities:
• Performs all types of industrial commercial painting work and surface preparation.
• Prepares various surfaces for painting by washing, scraping, sanding, sandblasting or other means necessary.
• Mixes and blends various paints, enamels, epoxies, urethanes, and special protective coatings for specified consistency, and drying properties.
• Perform work with strict company and regulatory safety procedures at all times.
Nature & Scope:
• 100% travel for extended periods of time.
• Position will require night shift work at times.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Able to follow directions and work well with others.
• Willingness to work on the road.
• Have a desire to learn industry, grow in company.
• Strong and positive attitude, even when jobs are tough.
• Must be motivated and dependable.
• 1+ years working on large scale commercial properties is desired.
• Prior scissor and boom lift experience preferred.
• The ability to travel and be away from home for a significant period of time, including during our busy season from March-November.
• Must be able to lift between 35-60 lbs. on a regular basis.
• Must be willing to submit to a pre-employment drug test and criminal background check.
• $25.00 Per Diem for every day worked.
• Time & half for overtime.
• Year-end bonuses tied to crew performance.
• 401K with generous company match.
• Complimentary flights and travel arrangements.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers