QR Code Link to This Post
About the Job
Recruiter/Account Manager... you deserve to join an appreciative and dynamic company that is positively growing by leaps and bounds!
Looking for a career with great impact? Come make a difference helping MN job seekers find new careers! You’ll enjoy a rewarding career that has a positive impact on the lives of others and the MN economy. Indrotec is a part of the Dolphin brand that has 50 years of staffing and search experience in the MN market. We have helped thousands of people find contract-to-hire positions at some of the most reputable companies in MN.
Recruiter/Account Manager key responsibilities:
- Source, screen, interview, reference and background check
skilled light industrial, manufacturing, distribution and warehouse
- Ensure all aspects of recruiting processes and candidate
selections comply with legal and contracted parameters
- Offer employees a position and conduct orientation
- Provide an onsite presence at client locations
- Be an active participant in the counseling and management of
the contingent workforce
- Collaborate with client HR and Operations teams to identify
problems and offer creative solutions
- Learn sales; reach out to industry hiring authorities to
promote staffing solutions for their hiring needs
- Establish strong client relationships, follow-up with clients
and provide exceptional client service
- Complete staffing related paperwork
- Build a diverse candidate database
- Answer phones; assist callers
Recruiter/Account Manager requirements:
- Proficiency with Word, Excel and Outlook applications
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Finesse in multi-tasking and meeting deadlines
- Sound independent judgment
to apply for this position
If you would prefer to speak directly to an Indrotec Staffing Consultant, please call us at 612.977.1401
If you have the job skills, a proven work history, and want to work at some of Minnesota’s most recognizable companies,
Indrotec is the right choice for you. We offer a unique employee benefits plan and job training programs to those who qualify.
When you apply for work, there are no registration fees, and you will be guided through the application and screening
process by one of our friendly and helpful staffing representatives.
Offering Exceptional Opportunities for the Twin Cities' Best
Indrotec Staffing and Workforce Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer.