QR Code Link to This Post
Customer-Service Oriented. Strategic. Personal.
Join Staff Management | SMX as our next Bi-Lingual Recruiter.
Our unique workforce strategies set us apart from other staffing companies. As a Bi-Lingual Recruiter with us, you will lead the development of workforces that are custom designed to fit in to the partner’s corporate culture and standards while meeting their business needs and goals.
Responsible for all recruiting activities within a facility, you will place advertisements, organize and attend job fairs and other recruiting events in the local community, and conduct candidate interviews as part of a strategic recruiting plan you’ll develop and execute, ensuring cost effectiveness and timeframe of campaigns. Daily hiring decisions and management of our paperless recruiting operations, especially during high volume season, will be your responsibility to ensure that our partner operations are fully staffed. Regular partner follow-up will be essential to your success.
Approximately 10-15% travel may be required.
MEDIA & EVENT PLANNING
Monitor effectiveness of all ad campaigns and other traffic inducing recruiting efforts. Track, analyze and reports on metrics and effectiveness of our programs. Arrange local and remote job fairs.
RECRUITING & HIRING
Create an ongoing candidate pipeline, evaluating effectiveness of the on line application process. Optimize the application process as needed. Deliver effective orientations to new associates.
Develop and maintain short and long-term relationships with event, conference and program sourced leads- working with the community. Evaluate and implement effective community outreach programs
• High School Diploma or GED
· 1 year experience in recruiting or human resources and/or related field
· Strongly prefer proficiency with an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and/or Human Resources Inventory System (HRIS)
· Ability to handle Human Resource, Employee Relations and Safety issues effectively
· Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
· Ability to work with multiple groups, including remote teams.
TrueBlue was founded on the idea of connecting people and work. We work with businesses to provide the workforce solutions they need to succeed. Publically traded since 1996 with annual sales of $2.7B, TrueBlue provides a talented workforce of over 840,000 people and partners with 130,000 companies around the world through three segments: PeopleReady, Workforce Management (PeopleManagement) and PeopleScout.
• PeopleReady provides on-demand and skilled labor in the retail, manufacturing, warehousing, logistics, energy, construction, hospitality, and ports & terminals.
• PeopleManagement provides on-premise contingent staffing and on-premise management of those contingent staffing services.
• PeopleScout provides high-volume permanent employee recruitment process outsourcing and management of outsourced labor service providers.
We see great opportunity to be the leading provider of contingent workforce solutions in North America and the recruitment process outsourcing solution globally. What we do at TrueBlue is simple – we put people to work and change lives every day.
This is an opportunity for you to join the growth and excitement at TrueBlue. We recruit strong talent that has potential to grow beyond the role initially hired and into future organizational leaders.
We look forward to you joining our team!