QR Code Link to This Post
Our mid-size home health care company located in Minnetonka, Minnesota, is seeking an experienced, compassionate, energetic, competent, dedicated and team-approach focused RN/BSN clinical manager for immediate, permanent placement.
Job Duties Included:
1. POSITION DESCRIPTION
The Clinical Nurse Manager is responsible for coordination of the highest level of patient care quality and management of all field staff nurses and home health aides providing the care.
The following list of position responsibilities is not an exhaustive list of all aspects of this position. These responsibilities may change periodically and other tasks may be assigned at the discretion of the manager.
• Visit our pediatric clients and conduct assessments
• Develop the pediatric care plan and oversee its execution
• Supervise nursing staff in the field
• Facilitate new hire orientation for new nurses
• Participate in the training of new nurses and in-services for field staff
• Follows clinical policies and procedures to meet patient and employee needs
• Recommends updates and improvements to policies and procedures to meet regulations and remain current
3. JOB REQUIREMENTS
• Home health care
4. EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• BS/BA preferred; Associate Degree in Nursing may be accepted with Governing Body approval
b. Certificates, licenses, registration:
• Current valid Registered Nurse license from the State of Minnesota
• American Heart Association Health Care Provider CPR (or will obtain within one month of hire)
• Active Driver’s License
c. Years of experience:
• Minimum 3 years in pediatric nursing
• 2 years in home health care preferred
This is truly a family style and owned, one of a kind company, and a fantastic place to work. The office environment is one of love, compassion, friendship, and trust. Our main goal is to work as team to care for our very special patients, while utilizing technology, and providing more than reasonable flexibility for our valuable team members.
To find out more information including benefits, wages, and company details, please reach out by sending a reply to this ad.
You may be asking yourself why this ad is so limited in detail, and the answer is that this hire is extraordinarily sensitive, but that any and all information will be available to you before considering application.
PLEASE GET IN TOUCH TODAY!!! THIS IN INDEED A ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY.
PLEASE NOTE: The company believes in loyalty and rewarding the dedication our employees demonstrate day in and day out to serve our special patient population. The pay for this position, for the right candidate, far exceeds what is offered by other home health care organizations. Rest assured, if you are prepared to dedicate yourself to a position such as the one minimally described above, you will be exceptionally rewarded for doing so.
Due to the sensitivity of this hire, please reply by Indeed only, and provide full contact details and a resume so that our HR Director can contact you immediately. Thank you for considering joining our family here at the company.