When you come to work at Ebenezer, we promise to support your growth, honor your strengths and empower you to make a difference in the lives of others.
QR Code Link to This Post
Come grow with us! Named as a StarTribune Top Workplace for the 9th time, Ebenezer is an established organization with over 100 years of excellent service, and we’re growing at an unprecedented rate!
The Nursing Assistant/Registered (CNA, NAR) is responsible for providing resident care and services. We have full and part time opportunities on all shifts! We currently have openings at the following locations:
Aurora on France, Edina
Martin Luther Care Center, Bloomington
Ridges Care Center, Burnsville
•Assists resident with personal cares based on individual plan of care (bathing, oral hygiene, toileting, call lights)
•Observes residents and reports status to appropriate staff
•Performs environmental and other responsibilities as assigned (order and cleanliness, reports malfunctioning equipment to maintenance department)
•High School Diploma or GED
•Vocational/Technical Training or Associated Degree required
•Current MN Nursing Assistant Certification and on MN Nursing Assistant registry
Why work for Ebenezer? Ebenezer employees work as a team to provide the highest quality care to those we serve. Our employees don’t work simply to collect a paycheck; they truly work to make a difference in the lives of older adults in their communities. Ebenezer has been consistently recognized as a Top Workplace by the Star Tribune. Here are some of the reasons why:
• Amazing Benefits (up to 16 pd. days off a year!) and competitive pay!
• Communities throughout MN and IA – find a location near you!
• When you work for Ebenezer you are treating the whole person: body, mind and spirit
• Whether you’re on the front lines of resident care or supporting the work of your colleagues, your efforts are recognized and valued at Ebenezer
• Work for a company with core values that align with yours. We have a culture of caring for others and are grounded in our values of Dignity, Integrity, Service, Compassion & Innovation
• A wide variety of career options and opportunities for reinvention. Growth potential within Ebenezer and with our Fairview partners
• An emphasis on work/life balance
• Through training and educational programs including tuition reimbursement. We invest in both the personal and professional development of our employees
Our employees represent the best of who we are and what we are about. We’re always looking for individuals who share our commitment of helping older adults make their lives more independent, healthful, meaningful and secure. We hope you will consider joining Team Ebenezer!
PLEASE APPLY DIRECTLY HERE: https://ebenezer-fairview.icims.com/jobs/46560/nursing-assistants---south-metro/job