compensation: Up to $24,000 (for 6 cycles at $4,000) employment type: part-time telecommuting okay
QR Code Link to This Post
1 in 8 couples will struggle with infertility...you can help!
Start your journey today by becoming an egg donor with The World Egg Bank. Minnesota-based donors earn $4,000 per donation cycle, have the possibility of donation up to 6 times. Many donors are being selected for immediate cycling! The World Egg Bank is located in Phoenix, Arizona, and all cycle expenses are paid including flight, hotel accommodations, transportation, and food per day.
- Women between ages 18-32
- Resident of the United States or Canada
- No alcohol and/or drug abuse or addiction
- Knowledge of medical and genetic history of family members up to biological grandparents (even if applicant is adopted, they must know this information)
- Cannot be on the birth control Depo Provera, or Implanon
- Healthy Body Mass Index
- Be willing to administer medications by injection
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers