Atheist/Agnostic Alcoholics Anonymous (We Agnostics Of Uptown)
Men's Center in Minneapolis (women are welcome too)
3249 Hennepin Ave South, Suite 55 (in the basement)
Corner of 33rd St. W. & Hennepin Ave. S.
(3 blocks south of the Hennepin Ave. / Lake Street intersection;; and 4 blocks east of Bde Maka Ska (Lake Calhoun)).
Minneapolis, MN 55408
Open meeting. Discussion format.
Every Sunday 6:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Every Wednesday 7:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
If interested, you are welcome to just show up. Feel free to email with any questions.
We're a group of mostly "higher power challenged" men and women that have been meeting since March 2007. Our meetings are usually secular, non-theistic, and always without group prayers. We do not endorse or oppose any form of religion or atheism. Our only wish is to assure suffering alcoholics -- regardless of religious or spiritual belief or disbelief -- that they can find sobriety in A.A. without having to accept anyone else's beliefs or having to deny their own. Spiritual topics sometimes come up, and people are free to share their own personal form of spiritual experience, their search for it, or their rejection of it.
We are also listed at aaMinneapolis.org as "We Agnostics Of Uptown". We are not affiliated with the Men's Center, we just rent a room there.
* For Agnostic / Atheist / Freethinker AA / Secular groups elsewhere in the world, see
* For regular AA in Minneapolis and it's suburbs (1000+ weekly meetings), http://www.aaminneapolis.org
* For regular AA in St. Paul and it's suburbs, http://www.aastpaul.org
* For regular AA in Southern Minnesota (outside of Twin Cities), http://www.area36.org
* For regular AA in Northern Minnesota, http://www.area35.org
( Atheist Agnostic Freethinkers AA Alcoholics Anonymous Minneapolis St. Paul Twin Cities Minnesota )
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers