QR Code Link to This Post
You may know us as a company with great food...
You may also know us from '"Fortune" 100 Best Companies to Work For' list...
What you may not know is that our menu is fresh and made from scratch ingredients -- making each of our kitchens a place for culinary excellence!
Reporting to the Executive Kitchen Manager, you will work with a culinary team highly respected in the industry for producing delicious, memorable food.
You'll thrive in this position if you are:
Here's more of what you'll get to do:
- Ready to embrace technology: You will work with state of the art kitchen systems and kitchen equipment and learn advanced cooking techniques.
- A dynamic leader: Ready to listen, ready to solve problems and never too busy to smile and celebrate exceptional performance.
- A Culinary perfectionist: At The Cheesecake Factory, it's all in the details and YOU never miss a detail!
- Manage one of our Kitchen workgroups: Prep, Line or Dish. Be an inspiration and motivate daily excellence in culinary operations.
- Use your career experience and talents to help the restaurant reach its financial goals through skillful management in the categories of labor, food cost and kitchen supplies.
- Recruit, interview and hire talent into our kitchen staff.
- Train, mentor and develop staff members so that they can reach their career goals with our growing company. 40% of all kitchen management hires are promoted internally.
- Have fun in a fast paced environment!
Benefits: This position offers industry-leading benefits and an average 50 hour work week with 2 days off consecutively.
- Must have 2+ years of kitchen management experience in a full service, moderate to high volume restaurant.
- Solid track record of success in previous assignments demonstrating upward career tracking.
- Culinary school background a plus.
- Ability to speak and understand Spanish a plus.
- Able to work ten hour-plus shifts, plus ability to stand, sit, squat or walk for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to work closing shifts and evenings as needed.
- Able to grasp, reach overhead, push, lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
- Finger/hand dexterity to operate kitchen machinery, knives, etc.
- Ability to withstand changes in temperature, occasional smoke, steam and heat and work in a confined area.
- Must possess hearing, visual and sensory abilities to observe and detect emergency situations; also to distinguish product, taste, texture, temperature and presentation and preparation.
Location: This position is located in Edina, MN.
About Us: Recognized as one of the FORTUNE "100 Best Companies to Work For®", The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated operates more than 200 full-service, casual dining restaurants throughout the U.S. and Puerto Rico. Internationally, sixteen The Cheesecake Factory® restaurants operate under licensing agreements. Continuing on our path to becoming a Global Iconic Brand, we employ more than 35,000 staff members, 320 of whom work at the corporate support center in Calabasas Hills, CA.
The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer and provides reasonable accommodations consistent with its legal obligations.