compensation: $20-$30 per hour depending on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are seeking a talented individual who is goal driven, enjoys a dynamic innovative environment, wants to be the key contributor, in return for a rewarding career experience that can propel them into a satisfying professional career in any medical device companies later.
Here are a few key responsibilities for the qualified and eager individual:
1. Support and perform laboratory experiments such as: set up devices and equipment; prepare animal cadaver, tissue samples or device prototypes for testing; use of manual and electric tools and instruments; visual inspection of fatigue test samples; clean up Post lab and organize devices and equipment
2. Test Equipment/Fixture: Assemble, install, troubleshoot and maintain test equipment;Support Engineering with equipment improvements
3. R&D Lab Maintenance: Regular maintenance and re-stocking of shared lab supplies (drill bits, etc), including 3D printing station; ensure work spaces are tidy, organized, and safe; maintain Chemical inventory
4. Hands-on prototyping of concepts and devices under Engineering guidance: assembly of intricate medical devices and an appreciation for various aspects of the manufacturing environment; print prototypes using 3D printer
6. Office and computer related tasks: Perform entry-level CAD modeling using Solidworks; update Manufacturing documents or engineering drawings; create and organize test data sheets, lab notebook entries, etc.
7. Interaction with company personnel in a professional office environment
8. Perform other onsite tasks within the lab and offices as assigned
9. All tasks to be performed onsite unless otherwise approved by ValenTx
10. Process Engineering Change Orders (ECOs): Assign documentation numbers; process approved ECO for release; manage paper and electronic ECO packets
11. Maintain files and records: Organize all released documents, training records, and other documentation in designated filing cabinets or drawers; make labels for file folders and binders to organize various types of files.
12. Maintain electronic data on the server for Document Control directories
13. Perform other duties as assigned.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers