compensation: Negotiable - email for more details. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
About This Role:
The Facilities Engineer II position will provide support to the organization to optimize existing systems, processes and equipment. Interface with leaders and engineers across the facility to integrate new systems, processes and equipment. Monitors performance, develops and executes plans for improvement.
Responsibilities Will Include
• Analyzes and solves problems from basic engineering principles, theories and concepts.
• Understands engineering principles theories, concepts, practices and techniques.
• Cultivates internal and external network of resources to complete tasks.
• Order, install, and qualify new equipment when deemed necessary.
• Troubleshoot existing and new systems / processes working closely with other engineers, technicians and
• Participate in value improvement projects. Continually seek to drive / improvements throughout the facility
• Actively promote and participate in a cross-functional teamwork environment.
• Assist in the analysis, development and implementation of preventive actions which proactively resolve
systems, process and equipment issues.
• Applies technical knowledge to innovate, design, and develop systems, processes and procedures
• Bachelor’s degree required in Engineering.
• 2-3 years Facility Engineering experience.
• Effective written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to apply sound, systematic problem-solving methodologies to identify prioritizes, and create process
• Ability to handle multiple initiatives/projects concurrently.
• Quality experience with medical device company preferred.
• Working knowledge of AutoCAD is a plus.
• Design experience of HVAC & building controls systems for commercial buildings
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers