Morrison-Maierle has an exciting opportunity for a Resident Project Representative / Construction Inspector based in our Helena, Montana office.
QR Code Link to This Post
Morrison-Maierle is an employee-owned firm that has offered a broad range of engineering design services for over 70 years. Morrison-Maierle serves the Western United States from offices in Billings, Bozeman, Great Falls, Helena, Kalispell, and Missoula Montana, Casper, Cody, Gillette, and Sheridan, Wyoming, Spokane, Washington, and Phoenix, Arizona.
We have built our reputation on creating engineering solutions that build better communities. As a regional firm, Morrison-Maierle has approximately 300 employee-owners and is currently ranked within the Engineering News Record’s “Top 500 Design Firms”.
Duties include construction oversight on projects representing the client and engineer, project documentation, basic surveying and quantity measurements, quality control oversight and testing, ensuring design specifications and drawings are being met, coordination with contractors, engineers, and clients, and reporting to the engineer’s construction manager.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in construction inspection or construction related work within heavy construction, including transportation, water and wastewater facilities and utilities, airports, buildings, development, or mining
• 2-yr Associate or Technical Degree, preferred
• Capable of working outside in the field and at the project site for the duration of the project
• Willingness to work in remote locations around the State and region during the week and to travel to and from the project site on a weekly basis or possible longer assignments
• Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• Must have valid driver license and insurable driving record
Salary $60,000 - $75,000 per year
Location Helena, Montana office preferred
Other Morrison-Maierle office locations will be considered
An Equal Opportunity Employer for Minority / Female / Disability / Veterans
What's So Special About Working at Morrison-Maierle?
Surrounded by the beauty of the western United States, Morrison-Maierle has offices throughout Montana, Wyoming, Washington, and Arizona. We strive to give our employee-owners work-life balance so they can advance their careers in some of the most desirable locations in the country.
As an employee-owned firm, Morrison-Maierle recognizes that its success, measured in growth and profitability, is the direct result of the contribution and commitment of our employee-owners. The responsibility of ownership is part of our culture and we believe employees should benefit from their efforts and contributions to the firm through an ownership stake in the Company.
Morrison-Maierle is a community-minded company that encourages its employee-owners to become involved in organizations with local and personal significance. We follow our Core Values of integrity, respect, commitment, and excellence in everything we do.
Apply online at www.m-m.net.