Are you- - -
a college student looking for experience in a related field?
a paraprofessional looking to pick up some extra evening/weekend/school break hours?
someone with experience working with individuals with special needs?
none of the above, but are kind, reliable, patient, and motivated to learn?
If so, come join our team!
* You really are joining a team. We provide lots of training, have team meetings (with good food!), do fun things like have holiday parties, dinners, etc.
* You'll get paid to get some exercise. One of our son's favorite things to do is go on walks. Walk around the arboretum, around lakes, explore new parks!
* You'll get paid to do your errands. Target, Cub, the bank, the library. We want to make sure our son is comfortable in the world, so the more places you take him the better.
* His smile is infectious. He will make you laugh most days.
* We pay above market rate.
The Not So Good.
* He's 22. Is that really so bad?
* He needs help with personal care skills (bathing, toileting, brushing teeth, etc.). He's becoming much more independent though.
* We are trying to sort out some medical stuff right now, so there are days he doesn't feel well. On these days you'll drive around (in our car, not yours) a lot.
If this sounds interesting, come meet us and our son. We're looking for someone who can work for at least 1 year (you probably won't want to leave anyway- most of our team has been with us for 5+ years!).
We currently have flexible openings- day, afternoon/evening and weekend hours. We are able to be flexible and work around other work/school schedules as needed.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers