Our Downtown Minneapolis school is looking for teachers that enjoy working with babies ages 6 weeks to 16 months!
Kinderberry Hill provides a warm, nurturing, safe, and loving environment where self-concepts are enhanced, independence encouraged, and individuality respected.
We are seeking candidates who:
• have completed a college degree or a minimum number of credits in Early Childhood Education or an ECE related field
• have experience working with young children in a professional, licensed supervised setting
• are self-motivated, self-directed, creative, reliable, and trustworthy
• can communicate professionally with children, parents, and coworkers
• desire the opportunity to build a career with a Minnesota based company
• Must pass the Applicant Background Study required by the Department of Human Services.
• Must have documentation of U.S. Citizenship or eligibility to work in the U.S.
• College credits and previous experience under the MN Department of Human Services' Rule 3 Requirements
We offer a suite of benefits including...
• Fun, professional work environment
• Health, dental and life insurance and 401K
• Child care discounts
• Continued Education Training and career advancement opportunities
E.O.E :This position description is not intended to be and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of responsibilities, skills, or working conditions associated with this position. While this description is intended to accurately reflect the position's activities and requirements, management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties as necessary or desired. E.O.E
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers