Masterson Staffing is hiring for a full time internal position as a Onsite Supervisor for 2nd shift. In this position you will be the face of Masterson at the client site. This position is based at a fortune 500 company and you will be heavily involved with employee engagement.
The On-Site Supervisor position is responsible for supporting the essential operation of the Client. This position is responsible for developing and maintaining the client base through professional and discretionary associate placement and providing superior customer service. This is a highly autonomous position where you are at the client site but work closely with the branch that recruits for open positions.
Essential Job Functions
- Manage and update personnel records through complete and accurate documentation.
- Communicate with Temporary Employees to build rapport, respond to inquiries and resolve conflicts.
- Communicate with all levels of employees at Client to build rapport, take orders and provide status reports,
monitor attendance and performance of Temporary Employees, and resolve conflicts.
- Continuously build a professional relationship with Client by integrating Masterson Staffing Solutions into their
- Attend check-ins to monitor customer satisfaction and quality.
- Monitor attendance and performance daily and administer appropriate coaching or disciplinary action when
necessary in accordance with Masterson Staffing Solutions Standard Operating Procedures.
- Inform Client of any disciplinary action as administered.
- Report all claims of alleged harassment and/or discrimination immediately.
Customer service ability, goal orientation, time management and the ability to multi-task.
Ability to work independently and display leadership qualities.
Maintain professional relationship with co-workers and Client at all times.
Superior communication and interpersonal skills required to develop appropriate rapport with client companies, associate employees and internal staff.
Computer literate with a working knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Proper grammar, spelling and punctuation to prepare professional documents and other correspondence.
Successful experience in a service industry preferred.
Must have the flexibility to work a schedule dictated by Client needs.
Shift time is 2:00PM - 11:00PM
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers