Provide top tier problem resolution, order updates, and customer support as an Online Customer Support representative with a growing e-commerce company in downtown Minneapolis. We are seeking driven individuals for a contract need lasting 1-3 months. Ideal candidates will have prior CRM software experience and prior e-commerce experience.
QR Code Link to This Post
Benefits of an Online Customer Support Representative:
• Two Shift Options: Sunday - Thursday or Tuesday - Saturday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
• Located in Downtown Minneapolis
• Pay: $16-$18 per hour
• 1-3 Month Contract - with possible extension!
• THE RIGHT STAFF offers Healthcare, vacation and referral bonuses
Responsibilities of an Online Customer Support Representative:
• Build relationships with customers
• Become an expert regarding products
• Serve as an advocate and ambassador for the company as the first tier of customer service.
• Respond to customer service inquiries via multiple communication platforms including email, chat, outbound calling, and social media
• Meet department, and company productivity goals
• Engage with customers
• Escalate completed cases, and sensitive problems to the CSR Manager
• Work with marketing to notice trends and develop actions
• Work with distribution centers to ensure all customer orders are met
Requirements of an Online Customer Support Representative:
• High School degree is required; BA/BS preferred
• Prior Customer Service experience is required; Call center preferred
• Prior experience with CRM systems and practices is highly preferred
• Strong phone contact and active listening skills are needed
• Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task and prioritize is required
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills are necessary
THE RIGHT STAFF wants to help you succeed! Our team of seasoned professionals works to match you to the best job, best fit, and best location. Contract assignments to full-time permanent positions, we are here to assist you!
THE RIGHT STAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer.