Working Hours: Evenings and weekends as needed for events.
QR Code Link to This Post
Perform custodial/janitorial duties as needed in supporting the facilities of Urban Ventures Leadership Foundation (UVLS) and Cristo Rey Jesuit High School (CRJHS.) Facilities are located in South Minneapolis.
• Custodial/janitorial tasks to include: cleaning and restocking supplies
• General buildings and grounds activities, snow removal and shoveling, lawn maintenance
• Event set-up/take-down: tables, chairs, etc.
• Ensure adherence to rental agreements: no food/drink in unauthorized spaces, proper footwear for players,
• Other duties as assigned
• High school diploma or GED
• Physical ability for cleaning and operating cleaning equipment, plus occasional snow removal on sidewalks as
• Mechanical aptitude for operating and troubleshooting cleaning equipment, etc.
• Lifting and loading ability, weight to vary, 50 - 100 lbs
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Work well as part of a team
• Able to align with and articulate the missions and values of UVLS and CRJHS.