A well-established global consulting firm in Bloomington, MN is offering a long-term temporary customer service position in a modern, technically updated call center. In this position, you will answer incoming calls from employees who have questions in regard to health or welfare benefit plans. You'll also navigate multiple computer systems in order to research information and ensure that each call is documented appropriately. This position is scheduled to start on January 29th. The pay rate for this opportunity is $16.25 per hour.
QR Code Link to This Post
Why you want to work here:
• Supportive environment that is welcoming and friendly
• Covered parking (think Minnesota in January! No scraping your car at the end of a day!)
• Access to gym facilities
• Company sponsored snacks
• A great way for new graduates or entry-level candidates to gain professional experience in a corporate setting
• You will have a Monday through Friday schedule working 30-40 hours per week between 7:00am and 6:00pm.
• Position is long-term temporary lasting 4-6 months (potential to extend and turn into a permanent opportunity for the right fit)
• Professional and newly remodeled work environment!
• Minimum of 1 year customer service experience required; Extensive phone work or experience in a high volume call center environment is highly preferred
• High school diploma required; Bachelor's degree preferred
• Strong technical ability to navigate between multiple database systems and work with dual monitors
• Ability to anticipate customer questions, inquiries, or concerns over the phone, research resolutions, and respond in a timely matter
• Strong written communication skills and attention to detail to include appropriate use of grammar and punctuation and ability to write a concise email response and to document clear notes
• A passion for providing excellent service to callers and clients
• Knowledge of employee health and pension benefits is a plus
• A pre-employment background check is required prior to starting
EEO Employer- Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans/Gender Identify/ Sexual Orientation