compensation: $20 - $25 per hour employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Our client in Plymouth, MN has an outstanding opportunity for a Customer Service/Project Coordinator! Qualified candidates must possess excellent oral and written communications and thrive in an ever-changing and demanding work environment. If you are customer focused, computer savvy, and detail oriented, we want to meet you! This is a contract-to-hire opportunity paying $20-$25 per hour.
Customer Service/Project Coordinator Hours and Pay:
• Located in Plymouth, MN
• Contract-to-Hire Position
• Monday through Friday; 8:00am to 5:00pm
• Pay: $20-$25 per hour (DOQ)
• THE RIGHT STAFF offers healthcare, vacation, and referral bonuses
Customer Service/Project Coordinator Responsibilities:
• Enter service requests into Service Software system to dispatch technicians for on-site service.
• Enter call updates and closings into Service Software system.
• Answer inbound calls from customers, vendors, and technicians and route to other departments as needed.
• Follow up on technician’s service requests and report completion or progress to customers.
• Project billing – analyze customer checklists, open, update, and close. Work with project team for agreed dollar billing and complete calls to meet month end deadlines.
• Answer customer, vendor, and technician questions and service inquires in dispatch email.
Customer Service/Project Coordinator Requirements:
• High School Diploma or Equivalent, 2 year degree preferred
• 3 years customer service experience, call center preferred
• Project management experience highly desired
• Detail-orientated, high degree of accuracy, and ability to multi-task
• Proficient with CRM or order entry technology platforms
• Skilled in data entry for tracking and reporting
• Proficient in Outlook and knowledgeable in Excel
• Billing experience a plus
• Excellent communication skills and phone presence
• Ability to work well in a team environment, as well as individually
• Strong work ethic
Qualified applicants may apply directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
THE RIGHT STAFF wants to help you succeed! Our team of seasoned professionals works to match you to the best job, best fit, and best location. Contract assignments to full-time permanent positions, we are here to assist you!
THE RIGHT STAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers