compensation: $15 per hour employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
The greatest technology in the world will never replace a human connection. Miracle-Ear, part of Amplifon Americas, is looking for a Contact Center Agent who knows how to deliver a personalized, best-in-class customer experience to millions of people who need hearing care.
This is the perfect opportunity to amplify your career if you want to be part of a strategic initiative that will drive growth and transform the way customers interact with us.
Bring your sales acumen and customer service skills to our new national contact center. Through inbound/outbound calls, you'll inspire callers to book appointments or to learn more about our programs. The ability to empathize, develop rapport, and offer compelling solutions will enrich the lives of our customers with the gift of sound.
You'll fit right in if you thrive in ambiguity and exceed expectations of diverse callers while managing fluctuating call volumes. We seek a multi-tasking master who can acknowledge, align, and assure customers, update CRM systems, and gather data that adds business value.
The best part about this job? The hearing care industry is booming, and this unique role can be your first step to a world of opportunity. With high visibility and executive exposure, you'll have a chance to leave a lasting impact on processes, teams, and your future.
• High school diploma required; Associate or Bachelor's degree preferred
• 1 year of customer service/sales experience required, call center experience in healthcare industry strongly
• Sales/Marketing experience is preferred as you are working closely with Marketing teams
• Intermediate user of Microsoft Word, Excel and email. Experience with database application such as Five9,
InContact, ACD, or VRU is a plus
• Excellent interpersonal skills that allow effective working relationships with a wide range of patients,
colleagues and vendors
• Strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
• Understanding of the hearing healthcare industry is desirable.
• Strong problem solving and organizational skills.
While this is a highlight of what you'll do, what you'll get is pretty great too:
• Excellent compensation & benefits
• Career path planning & mentorship opportunities
• Award winning work/life balance
• International business exposure
• An amazing team of diverse colleagues and leaders
We are moving! We are thrilled to announce a move to downtown Minneapolis to 5th Street Towers on January 21st of 2019. This amazing building will offer collaborative spaces, an innovative work environment, and many amenities for all of our employees to enjoy.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Ready to Amplify Your Career? Apply now...
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities