$60 - Research Team Seeks Photos of People Born Between 1990 & 2010
compensation: $60 per approved submission (+$10 each for successful referrals)
QR Code Link to This Post
Seeking paid Participants to submit a group of photos of a single person (the "Subject").
Photos must show the Subject's face during childhood, primarily between the ages of 0 and 10. (Some photos may be from ages 10 - 18.)
Photos are in support of research into age progression technology. (For example, age progressions for missing persons.)
Photos are submitted via our client's smartphone app. Submissions are anonymous / not public / for research purposes ONLY.
Photos should be cropped so that head/face fills up 1/3 of the image. You may use your smartphone to take digital photos of printed photos or photos on your computer screen. This makes collecting and cropping the photos pretty easy.
* Participants must live in the U.S.
* For qualification, Participant must submit at least 25 photos that are accepted by our client
* The photos' Subject must have been born between 1990 and 2010
* A person may not be the Subject of more than one submission
There are two categories of Participant who may submit:
1) A Participant may submit photos from their own childhood, with themselves as the photos' Subject. (In this case, the participant will have been born after 1990.)
2) A parent may submit photos with their child as Subject, if the child is currently between the ages of 10 and 18.
Parents may participate more than once if they have multiple children.
* Participants will be paid $60 for each submission of at least 25 photos that are accepted by our client
* We are offering a $10 referral bonus for each Participant you refer who completes the project successfully.