Field Data Collection Specialist for Shopping Malls: $20/hour
compensation: Pay is $20 per hour subject to project completion. Payment will be sent to your designated bank (via Transferwise) or Venmo account or PayPal account (we prefer PayPal because it is the fastest) after data is validated.
QR Code Link to This Post
Location: Minneapolis, MN
We are looking for energetic candidates to perform public data collection inside shopping malls and centers in Minneapolis, MN. This is a temporary, hourly assignment with a competitive wage.
Roles and Responsibilities for the Project:
Project is composed of two main parts.
1) Collecting public WIFI signal data by walking inside shopping malls and performing the task on every floor at predefined locations using our mobile app. This will be subject to data validation by us.
2) Testing our mobile app for campaigns inside shopping malls
Specifically, these tasks will initially be done for the following shopping malls:
1) Burnsville Center
2) Mall of America
3) Maplewood Mall
4) Northtown Mall
5) Ridgedale Center
6) Rosedale Center
7) Shoppes at Arbor Lakes
8) Southdale Center
and nearby malls/shopping centers.
1) Ability to perform simple tasks on the smartphone like installing an app, zipping files, sending files through email etc.
2) Currently residing (physically present) in or near Minneapolis, MN
3) Android phone (required) and iPhone (optional) needed.
Pay is $20 per hour subject to project completion. Total project time is defined by hours worked in data collection and testing (two parts defined above). Payment will be sent to your designated bank (via Transferwise) or Venmo account or PayPal account (we prefer PayPal because it is the fastest) after the data is validated.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers