$60 - Research Team Seeks Photos of People Born Between 1987 and 2012
compensation: $60 per approved submission
QR Code Link to This Post
Project will shut down this Wednesday 12/30 at midnight. Join now!
Participants will submit a group of at least 30 photos of a single person (the "Subject").
Photos are in support of research into age progression technology. (For example, computer-enhanced photographs that help locate children who have been missing for many years.)
Photos must show the Subject's face during childhood, primarily between the ages of 0 and 10. (Some photos may be from ages 10 - 18.)
Photos are submitted via our client's smartphone app. You may submit clear digital images you have taken of printed photographs.
Submissions are anonymous / not public / for research purposes ONLY.
* Participants must live in the U.S.
* The photos' Subject must have been born between 1987 and 2012
* A person may not be the Subject of more than one submission
* For qualification, our client must accept at least 25 photos that meet requirements for age and photo quality
There are two categories of Participant who may submit:
1) A Participant may submit photos from their own childhood, with themselves as the photos' Subject. (In this case, the participant will have been born between 1987 and 2002.)
2) A parent may submit photos with their child as Subject, if the child is currently between the ages of 8 and 18. (In this case, the child will have been born between 2002 and 2012.)
Parents may participate more than once if they have multiple children.
* Participants will be paid $60 for each submission of at least 25 photos that are accepted by our client