QR Code Link to This Post
Volt is now hiring with a direct hire Injection Molding Supervisor role near Brooklyn Park in Minnesota. This position is scheduled to start on or soon after March 1st, 2019. Interviews are to be scheduled and conducted ASAP.
This company offers the following:
- Employee Stock Ownership plan along with health benefits and 401K.
- Fully vested after 6 years. Once you're fully vested, you can take the entire company match with you when you part ways with your job.
- 40 hours annual vacation with 2 additional personal days.
- Increases to 80 hours after the first year!
- Vacation time rolls over year to year.
$25.00 - 27.00 per Hour DOE
Monday through Friday, 3:30 pm to 11:00 pm
Voluntary overtime is available on weekends
- Will be responsible for running the injection molding crew on the 2nd shift
- Direct supervision and leadership of up to 10 people
- Problem solving on the production floor
- Ability to train and supervise employees
- Must have strong character and be a self-starter
- Will conduct job reviews of personnel
- Must have ability to read blueprints
- High School/GED Recommend
- 2 year from vocation school preferred
- Knowledge and experience with injection Molding
- 4 years related work
- Preferred that this person has been in a supervisory role before
HOW TO APPLY:
Respond to this ad today or call\text Volt at 651-239-1794.
Walk-Ins are always welcome.
900 Long Lake Rd
New Brighton, MN 55112
Positions fill quickly, call or visit Volt today to discuss your job search.
VOLT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER