compensation: $14-$17 per hour and will depend on qualifications and experience. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Under the general supervision of the Community Manager, the Assistant Community Manager is responsible to provide office and administrative support to the assigned homeowner association clients, in accordance with established company and board policies and procedures.
General responsibilities include:
• Open office and facilitate a warm, welcoming environment to all residents during the posted office hours.
• Administrative tasks as assigned which include, but are not limited to, data entry, processing of letters,
entering and tracking work orders, owner communications.
• Perform community inspections (frequency to be determined).
• Preparation of meeting information and appropriate notifications.
• Work with Community Manager to report service requests to appropriate providers.
• Monitor and prepare resale documentation for submittal.
• Maintaining owner web portal.
• Scan and file association documents as needed.
• Assist in owner conflict and resolution.
• Provide a high level of service to internal and external customers on consistent basis.
• Keep office organized and clean.
• Must be a self-starter.
• High school graduation (or equivalent).
• Prior customer service experience (one year).
• Prior administrative support or property management experience (at any level) is a plus.
There are multiple part to full time positions being considered under this posting. Salary is $14-$17 per hour and will depend on qualifications and experience.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers