compensation: Hourly based on experience and a monthly bonus employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Big O Tires is NOW HIRING Assistant Store Managers for the Minnesota Market. Work with the Leader in the Automotive industry.
Directs and manages overall daily operations of one retail store in accordance with identified company goals to obtain optimum efficiency, economy of operations, and maximize profit by performing the following duties:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Hires, trains, assigns duties and schedules work hours, monitors and evaluates job performance, disciplines, and terminates employees in accordance with company procedures and policies.
• Responsible for financial performance. Looks for opportunities to grow the business and improve profitability. Drives sales and car count.
• Reconciles sales with revenue reports, cash, charge slips, and makes bank deposits.
• Maintain building and equipment.
• Prepare paperwork associated with revenues, sales statistics, employee records, etc.
• Open and close store(s).
• Monitors inventory levels to prevent shrinkage; orders and receives supplies as needed.
• Resolve/handle customer complaints within the established guidelines.
• Operate point of sale hardware and software and look up information for various applications.
• Prepare and inspect work orders, VIP Checklist and Vehicle Inspection Form (Health Check) for completeness.
• Is responsible for neat, clean, and attractive appearance of location and performing necessary maintenance.
• Ensure compliance with OSHA and Federal and State Environmental Regulations.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or equivalency certificate is preferred. Experience in the automotive industry preferred.
Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with Western Automotive Group's policies, procedures and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints, resolving problems and enforce safety rules.
Speak read and write English. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to speak effectively before customers and employees. Spanish Speaking is a plus!!!
Ability to calculate figures, work with budgets, and understand company financial documents. The ability to inspect and repair various vehicle components using intricate measuring devices.
Good computer skills. Ability to use the company hardware and software.
CERTIFICATES AND LICENSES
Valid driver's license.
If you have a good attitude, work well with others and do quality work please apply
We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of nondiscrimination
in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, age, sex, religion or national origin. We are committed to building a culturally diverse faculty and strongly encourages applications from female candidates.
Great Pay and Opportunities.
Medical, Dental, & Benefits. Holiday and Vacation Pay. Bonuses.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers