cats are OK - purrr dogs are OK - wooof apartment laundry in bldg no smoking street parking
QR Code Link to This Post
• Beautiful 1150 S.F. two bedroom apartment in classic early 20th century four-plex
• Bright and sunny second-floor unit
• Super cute IKEA kitchen
• Large bathroom with original claw-foot tub and other period reproduction fixtures
• Original stained-glass French doors in sunroom
• Refinished old growth maple floors throughout
• Beautifully preserved woodwork throughout, beamed ceiling and plate rail in dining room
• Lovely gardens front and back
• Dero bike rack in secure enclosure
• Great transit connections and walking distance to downtown, LRT and the river
• Walk Score: 78 ! Transit Score: 86 ! Bike Score: 96 !
• Pre-wired for US Internet highspeed fiber Internet service
• On-site laundry
• Small, well behaved, neutered pets welcome with additional pet deposit and approval by owner
• Nice people, owner occupied
This is a great apartment for someone relocating to Minneapolis. Central location on east side of downtown and nice residential/urban balance in the neighborhood. Convenient to all parts of the metro area by bus, train, bike or car.
I'll be scheduling showings for the afternoons on February 9th and 10th.
Please email me to book a time.
$1450.00 plus heat (gas) and electric. Available April 1st!
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers