QR Code Link to This Post
All About Us
The Accounting Analyst is responsible for complex accounting duties which include: processing journal entries; performing account reconciliations; analysis of data; coordination of month end close and preparation of management reports and financial statements in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
All About The Role
- Work under the direction and supervision of the Manager of Accounting.
- Responsible for general ledger accounting and analysis for assigned Division. Prepare journal entries, account analysis, and accrual calculations with minimal supervision.
- Responsible for timely completion of month-end, quarter-end, and year-end close, journal entries, reconciliations, reporting, and other duties such as financial reports and account summaries.
- Research and resolve questions related to accounting and reporting.
- Monitor and analyze existing processes to develop more efficient procedures while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Identify/Analyze operational financial issues and recommend/implement opportunities and improvements.
- Provide ad-hoc project support and prepare operational analysis and/or management reports as needed.
- Interface with and maintain strong working relationships across all functions within the company, as well as all levels of management.
- Perform SOX testing and internal audits on financial and operational areas.
- Computer work, in a typical office environment; subject to critical deadlines and fast-paced environment at times. Some travel may be necessary.
- Position may include other duties as determined by the company.
All About You
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or other business-related discipline or a combination of education and related experience
- 1-3 years of financial and/or accounting experience
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office products including Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- nterpersonal, written and verbal communication skills and able to work with all levels of an organization
- Analytical, interpretive, and organizational skills
- Reliable and self-motivated
- Some repetitive motion such as typing and position requires some physical exertion such as pulling, pushing, reaching, bending, standing, walking and light lifting of boxes, bags, files, etc. not in excess of 30 lbs.
- Can involve long periods of sitting
- Ability to work additional hours including evenings and weekends as needed
Endeavor Air is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status.
If interested, please apply online at http://careers-endeavorair.icims.com/jobs/2119/accounting-analyst/job?mode=job&iis=Job+Board&iisn=Craigslist