Can Do Canines is excited to oversee the Dog Check-In at the Renaissance Festival again this fall. Help us keep pets dogs safe by assisting Ren Fest attendees with registration of their furry friends when they arrive for a day of fun! If you're new to this great event, Ren Fest attendees' pet dogs are allowed to accompany their humans to the Festival anytime. As a volunteer you are stationed at the Dog Check-in to help with collecting the information form and pet fee from the owner, verifying that the dog's vaccinations are up to date, collecting the dog's ID photo (or taking one for an additional fee), and distributing a numbered tag for the dog's collar.
Your efforts will be royally rewarded with free entrance to the fair before or after your shift, $6 worth of FREE FESTIVAL FOOD-and the best part-a FREE ticket to return to the Festival for another day of fun! (Volunteers also have option for a free Trail of Terror ticket)
• Sunday, September 9 either 8:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. or 12:30 - 5:00 p.m.
• Saturday, September 22 from 12:30 - 5:00 p.m.
• Sunday, September 23 either 8:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. or 12:30 - 5:00 p.m.
• Saturday, September 29 from 12:30 - 5:00 p.m.
• Sunday, September 30 either 8:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. or 12:30 - 5:00 p.m.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers