First Transit is currently seeking motivated, dependable, and hard-working individuals who would like to join our First Transit team as a vehicle fueler/washer. The work that we have for you is year round, unlike seasonal school bus work, and provides you afternoon/evening full time or part time work.
QR Code Link to This Post
Responsibilities include fueling, washing, and cleaning our paratransit buses on-site, as well as other general facility maintenance duties as assigned.
We offer you:
- Wages starting at $15.00
- Attractive benefit package including medical, vision, 401k, and dental benefits
- Paid holidays, paid vacation
- Paid training
- No CDL Needed
- Provided uniforms
- Opportunity for advancement
To qualify you must:
* Be willing to work in an outdoor environment
* Have had a valid driver's license for the past 3 years
* Be able to pass a background check and pre-employment drug test
Our applications are online: to apply, please click the below link and complete an application. We hope to hear from you soon!
First Transit is an Equal Opportunity Employer