SouthernCarlson is expanding its jobsite sales team and is currently searching for a few driven bilingual (Spanish/English) candidates to work in the Minneapolis area. This is an exciting opportunity with an abundance of employment benefits including health, dental, vision, 401K matching, paid time off and more. All training is provided. All we ask is that applicants: Have a valid driver’s license with a decent driving record. Bilingual in Spanish/English. Have the ability to listen and retain information. Must be driven and willing to exceed customer expectations. This position starts at $17-$18/hr and will transition to commission that has potential for $60,000-$100,000/year.
We also have several tool tech positions open. Training provided.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Satisfactory driving record
• Experience in the construction or industrial supply industry is helpful
• Strong mechanical skills/abilities required
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Quick learner and able to retain knowledge
• Intermediate computer skills i.e. MS Office and web navigation
• Bi lingual English/Spanish skills are a plus!!
• Ability to lift up to 100 pounds of customer product
• Valid driver’s license
SouthernCarlson, Inc. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers