The primary role is to assist the Store Manager by providing leadership and supervision. This position is responsible for executing our Company's policies and procedures, hiring and developing our staff, driving sales and profitability while ensuring that our customer service meets our standards. Must have open availability and required to work a mixture of opening, closing, mid-shifts and every other weekend.
QR Code Link to This Post
• Achieve sales and payroll goals
• Control payroll within budget
• Maintain a positive work environment
• Motivate associates by giving constructive feedback
• Communicate clearly to associates, customers and consignors so everyone understands.
• Demonstrate ability and plan to prioritize Company objectives
• Utilize the tools given from the Director of Store Operations on a daily basis
• Manage time to ensure all deadlines are achieved and communicated to the
Customer Service -
• Teach and demonstrate exceptional customer service
• Provide positive resolutions to concerns from customers/consignors.
Visual Presentation -
• Ensure that the Company standards for Colors of the Month, Theme of the Month, store signage, cleanliness and organization are maintained.
Store Operations -
• Use tools given to ensure store compliance with clothing and home markdowns, daily breakout and opening and closing checklists. Complete required reports accurately and send in on time.
Physical Requirements -
• Must be able to stand for up to 8 hours
• Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds
• Must be able to climb ladders
Apply online at: www.turnstyleconsign.com - click on MN Careers