LearningRx is the leading provider of cognitive skills training, helping students of all ages improve their learning ability. LearningRx is very different from most learning centers in that we do not teach academic subject matter. Instead, we address the root cause of learning struggles by training underlying cognitive skills like attention, memory, processing speed and reasoning. Our training can be truly life changing!
The Director of First Impressions (DFI) is responsible for creating a welcoming environment for students and their families. The individual must have phenomenal interpersonal skills, with the ability to put both children and adults at ease. The DFI is typically the first point of contact with new clients inquiring about LearningRx. He or she must possess stellar phone skills to convey warmth, answer detailed questions, and schedule appointments. The individual must be detail oriented and thrive in a fast-paced, high energy environment.
The DFI role is a part-time position and about 20 hours per week, evening hours Monday - Friday with the possibility of some daytime hours.
- Represent LearningRx as a knowledgeable, effective and welcoming place for families to find solutions to their learning challenges
- Develop an atmosphere of warmth, caring and hospitality for our students and families
- Effectively convert phone calls and email contacts into scheduled appointments
- Ensure consistent application of systems to scheduling, supplies management, and communications
- Complete assigned administrative projects on time and budget
- Work in partnership and communicate with all employees
- College degree preferred
- Enthusiasm and passion for addressing learning challenges with children and adults
- Exceptional and welcoming interpersonal skills with a dedication to outstanding customer service
- Proficiency in MS Office software such as Power Point, Excel, and Word, and social media tools like Facebook and Constant Contact
- Familiarity with learning challenges such as ADHD, dyslexia, and autism
- Prior experience in sales or phone work considered a plus
- Self starter with strong work ethic
- Interest and availability to work part-time afternoon and evening hours
- Extroverted, enthusiastic, genuine and caring personality
Location: Woodbury, MN
LearningRx (www.learningrx.com) is the leading provider of cognitive skills training for clients of all ages. We provide intensive one-on-one training that helps children and adults improve learning, reading, and attention skills by addressing the root causes of learning or performance struggles.
The program has proven highly effective through 20+ years of clinical application with over 100,000 individual students. The company is headquartered in Colorado Springs with 75 locations nationwide and seven in the Twin Cities. The Minnesota centers are locally owned and operated.
To learn more about LearningRx, please visit our website at www.learningrx.com
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers