favorite this postSongwriter mentorship programhide this posting
QR Code Link to This Post
We are Song Laboratory. A group of industry professional producers and songwriters based out of Nashville. Our team has written with and recorded music for #1 billboard hit songwriters. With years of pro industry experience we know what it takes to write and produce a song for commercial release.
We are excited to introduce the new Songwriter's Bootcamp to kick off the new 2018 year!
What is the Songwriter's Bootcamp and how will it help you become a better writer? We could all think that writing songs is an art and there is no perfect way to create a great song but from experience we know that there are ways to put together an exceptionally better song. As pro writers we have spent years obtaining the experience to deliver catchy lyrics and melodies that will capture any audience no matter the type of music. It has taken much painstaking time, practice, and mistakes for us to learn how to write an unforgettable song and now we are offering the Songwriter's Bootcamp monthly program to teach you the same knowledge we've found over the years.
What's included in the program? For a total of $99 per month here are the benefits in becoming a student with the Songwriter's Bootcamp:
- One on one ongoing mentorship with an industry professional songwriter
- Weekly songwriting challenges to sharpen your skills
- A contest every month where the best songwriter will win a free songwriting session with Song Laboratory's lead writer and then have that song pitched to major record label artists
- Guided co-writing sessions with other members of the program.
- Access to greatly discounted full production recording's with Song Laboratory
- An open "forum" for you to communicate with other songwriting students in the program
Starting out we are only offering ten spaces for new students. This program is very time consuming for us and being that we work on a one on one basis with each songwriter and believe that every student should receive the same amount of mentorship in order to become a better writer we will be keeping the spots limited.