VIN: JYADG22E88A001108 condition: excellent engine displacement (CC): 250 fuel: gas odometer: 16000 paint color: blue title status: clean transmission: manual
QR Code Link to This Post
Normally, I terminate my Craig's List ads within an hour of sale. However, some Craig's List Russian troll has been flagging this add repeatedly for the last week. So, if it is gone, please look again. If you are looking for a test ride, be sure you bring a copy of your motorcycle endorsement, insurance evidence, at least a helmet and preferably real motorcycle gear, and a deposit.
During the 9 years that I've owned this motorcycle it has been adventurous, economical (at least 55mpg under all conditions), interesting, versatile, reliable, dependable transportation. Thanks to Yamaha's terrific fuel injection system, the WR250X starts in any kind of weather, including -25F Minnesota winters. For all but the last year, my spring maintenance and trip preparation routines were almost as much a part of my motorcycle life as the actual riding. I replaced the chain, sprockets, rear tire, fluids, brakes, battery, and engine oil this past September (2019). The front tire has less than 500 miles of use.
ACCESSORIES & IMPROVEMENTS
* IMS 3 Gallon durable, cross-linked Polyethylene Tank
* RotoPax 1 Gallon Fuel Pack and mounting plate (which extends the bike’s range to at least 200 miles between fuel stops)
* K&N Air Filter
* 14-46 Sprocket set (new) with Sandman Parts Case Saver Kit
* Acerbis Handguards
* YamaLink WR250X Lowering Link
* Flatland Engine Case Bashplate
* easily removed Spitfire windscreeen
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers