compensation: up to $13.50 / hour employment type: employee's choice
QR Code Link to This Post
Integra Health Care, Inc. is looking for dependable and responsive Personal Care Assistant (PCA) / Homemaker (HM)s to assist its clients in a warm and caring manner. We offer up to $13.50 / hour, part time and full time options, varying client responsibilities and exposure to many different care opportunities to help you gain valuable experience in the exploding health care profession.
We offer GREAT benefits that includes Health Insurance, Short-Term Disability Benefits, Accident Benefits for injuries occurring off-the-job, Hospitalization Benefits, Critical Illness / Cancer Benefits, Term Life Insurance and Whole Life Insurance with Cash Value, Dental and Vision.
We are currently in need of PCA / HMs to assist clients in the following locations:
- 8 Y/O female, School Year = PCA: M-F (4-7 PM), additional hours available
- 10 Y/O male, School Year = PCA: M-F (3-6:30 PM), 3.5 hours / day
- 62 Y/O female, PCA: M-Su (1 hour / day), *flexible schedule*
- 12 Y/O female, School Year = PCA: 4 hours x 4 days / week, F (4-8 PM) + e/o Sa (1-5 PM) *flexible
- 17 Y/O male, School Year = PCA: 5.5 hours / day, M-F (7-9 AM + 4-6 PM), Summer Hours =
W (8/9 AM - 12/1 PM)
If you are a caring, outgoing, reliable individual, we want to speak with you about furthering your career with us. Please reply to this ad, complete our application online: http://integrahc.com/application-form/ or apply in person. All applicants must have reliable transportation to and from work. Previous work experience as a PCA / HM is a plus but not required. We will train!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers