If you love mornings, I have a great part-time opportunity! I am a 30ish wheelchair bound female, looking for a morning PCA to provide the cares needed to get me off to my full time job! Experience is helpful, but willing to train the right person.
PLEASE NOTE: I live in FARMINGTON.
Please respond with a brief description (Resume if available)and PHONE NUMBER you can be reached. SERIOUS APPLICANTS ONLY! Please be aware that my Mom will be responding to inquiries and emails on my behalf because I work cannot take personal calls or emails at work.
Daily tasks include:
- Light Housekeeping/Laundry
- Basic personal cares (will train as needed)
- Have an affection for cats and dogs
- Non-smoker or at least a respectful smoker as I am sensitive to smoke
- Must be physically able to do slide-board transfers.
- Have reliable transportation (unfortunately, we are not on a bus line)
- Be able to pass a criminal background check
- Have a fun, positive attitude, but be serious about providing cares needed
- Preferably female
- Speak FLUENT ENGLISH and be a legal resident, eligible to work in the U.S.
-Monday-Friday 5:00 a.m start time. for 3.00-3.50 hours each morning.
-Saturdays also available part or full day optional. flexible start time.
I am on the PCA CHOICE option
Pay Rate is $13.25 hourly, time and a half holidays as well as vacation pay and insurance available.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers