compensation: $40,000-$60,000 - depending on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Local metal manufacturing business is looking to hire a full-time Drafter. We have been in business for almost 50 years and are looking for new talent. We are seeking somebody with experience in the metal manufacturing industry that can step into the open position and get right to work with little direction.
• Must have experience with AutoCAD and Inventor
• At least 3 years of experience in the metal manufacturing
• Understanding of basic fabrication processes.
• Excellent communication skills
• Positive attitude
• Detail oriented
• Eager to learn
• Ability to manage multiple projects effectively
• Able to work with shop foreman, QA manager, and fabricators on issues and manufacturing concerns
Job Duties - include but not limited to:
• Dimensioning / Scaling from customer specifications and design drawings
• Reviewing / Editing plans for client approval
• Creating cut lists and submittals
• Competitive salary
• Health, Dental, Life/STD insurances available first of the month after 60 days of full-time employment.
• PTO starts accumulating on your first day of full-time employment
• 401k retirement plan with a company match available when eligible
• Paid Holidays for full-time employees
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers