QR Code Link to This Post
JEI Learning Center in Eagan, located at 1340 Duckwood Drive Suite #3, Eagan MN 55123, is seeking a Math teacher/instructor who is energetic with good communication skills, responsible and must be able to teach math from Pre-K up to 9th grade including Algebra I, II, and Geometry.
Monday and Thursday: 4:00pm - 8:00pm
Saturdays: 10:00am - 1:00pm
Wages: Industry standard.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Experience in teaching or working with children is preferred.
• Document and share student grades and evaluations.
• Comfortable working with students in small groups grades Pre-K to 9th.
• Adhere to established teaching curriculum [Curriculum will be provided along with all teaching materials].
• Be punctual, motivate all kids positively to be successful and enjoy their evening while learning.
• Must be able to commit to the length of the program (at least 3-6 months).
• Maintain positive relationships with students and parents.
• Other responsibilities as assigned by the center director/Partners.
Qualifications and Skills
• College graduate or currently studying in a college.
• Previous experience in teaching or other educational fields.
• Strong classroom management skills.
• Ability to build rapport with students.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Bachelor’s degree in the field of education [Preferably major in Math]
This is a part-time position but could be a long-term opportunity for the right instructor.
If interested, please email your resume and a cover letter stating your preferred hourly rate.