Nextten Stauer, LLC is currently seeking enthusiastic, friendly, and customer-focused individuals to join our customer service operations team at our Burnsville, MN location.
Welcome to the exciting world of Stauer! We are based in Burnsville, Minnesota and Richmond, Virginia with over 15 years of success in direct marketing and designing luxury jewelry and fine watches from around the world. Great career opportunities are available to you, are you ready to help us with continuous growth and to share our vision for success?
You've come to the right place if you are looking for a professional phone career working with luxury jewelry, fine watches and other "luxury for less" products.
* Great attention to detail and excellent communication skills to resolve complaints; via phone, email, mail or social media.
* Meet personal/team sales targets and call handling quotas
* Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
* Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments. Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs; prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information; contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
* Resolve product or service problems by clarifying customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explain the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
* Must have strong listening skills, problem solving skills and be self-motivated.
* Knowledge of jewelry and watches a plus.
* 1 - 2 year's customer service experience is required. Call center experience preferred.
* Ability to multitask and keep organized in a fast paced environment.
* Must be able to work between *8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday - Friday. * Saturday's required during seasonal demand.
Why Build a Career with Stauer?
* Competitive salary
* We are a growing company with exclusive products from around the world, which results in new products every month.
* Opportunity to work with a great team.
*Fantastic work environment in a progressive growing business.
Pre-employment testing is required, background check and drug test will be conducted.
Nextten Stauer, LLC is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all applicants and employees. EOE / AA /Disabled Employer.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers