Please apply via our website at WWW.SEMAEQUIP.COM and click the CAREER tab. Thank you for your interest in SEMA Equipment!
SEMA Equipment, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
SEMA Equipment offers competitive pay and a robust benefits package including group medical insurance, supplemental insurance, life insurance, 401k, paid holidays, and MORE!
Manages service operations within the dealership to maximize return on investment by optimizing Service Department processes to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction. Grows profitable service labor sales and exercises disciplined expense control. Attracts, retains, and effectively engages department personnel.
• Demonstrate strong leadership qualities and be able to effectively lead and motivate employees in the Service Department
• Ensures customers are receiving the maximum customer service experience by working in conjunction with the Parts, Sales and Service departments throughout the organization
• Communicates with the customer throughout the whole servicing of the customer’s equipment: Before, During, and After.
• Develops, communicates, enforces and monitors effective Service Department processes
• Coordinates customer clinics, field days, and related promotional events
• Submits all service warranty and Product Improvement Program claims within the required timeframe to receive maximum credit
• Submits all repair orders (warranty, customer and internal) within 5 days of last technician punch
• Schedules and assigns jobs and work areas to employees in the Service Department according to their skills and knowledge
• Schedules and coordinates the trucking and delivery of customer equipment
• Works to achieve 100% revenue recovery rate
• Reviews work orders for completeness and accuracy prior to customer billing
• Ensures all departmental tools, equipment, and vehicles are in good working order
• Works in conjunction with Human Resources for recruiting, staffing and employee development activities for employees reporting to this position
• Understands, communicates, enforces and monitors safe working practices in the Service Department
Experience, Education, Skills and Knowledge:
• 1+ years experience in Service Department operations
• Outstanding interpersonal and customer service skills
• Experience leading others
• Ability to use standard desktop load applications such as Microsoft Office and internet functions
• Ability to write and speak effectively to individuals and groups
• Familiar with John Deere and competitive products is preferred
• Ability to analyze and interpret internal reports
• Ability to work extended hours and weekends
• Excellent customer service skills
• Proficient oral and written communication skills
• Basic data entry keyboarding skills
• High School Diploma or equivalent experience
• Ability to lift 60 – 70 pounds on a regular basis
• Ability to stand and/or sit for long periods of time
• Ability to bend, stoop, twist and reach on a regular basis
• Valid driver’s license and clean driving record is required
• Candidate must become forklift certified within 30 days of employment
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers